

I bought these adorable little tee shirts for the girls at Old Navy. I couldn't believe they actually had an owl and a butterfly! Chris and I have always insisted that Athena is our owl and Zoe's our butterfly. I can't wait for an opportunity to put these on the girls and snap photos, but maybe I'll save them for our upcoming trip to Boulder.
As I was going through the girls' closet and pulling out everything that no longer fits, I realize we could make a killing on eBay.
For some reason the 6-9 month period represent a prolific purchasing of BabyGap, Ralph Lauren and H&M dresses. So cute! And every dress holds a special memory of when the girls wore it. Perhaps I should keep them as an extensive collection that I pull out on holidays or when company visits? Or I just need to let go of the material possessions and know that we have photos. Besides, just think about all the new dresses we could buy if we sold some of the old!
Saturday, September 8, 2007
The Owl and the Butterfly
Posted by
Julie
at
7:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love the shirts. I think that is great that you found them considering the names you have for the girls. So cute and speaking of cute, Athena will be so adorable in her kitty boots.
"Extensive collection that I pull out on holidays"... I'm not sure if I like where this is going. :D
Post a Comment