Monday, October 20, 2008

Zoe in pictures

Today is Zoe's official birthday and I'm thinking about how much she has changed since her last birthday. One year ago she was just beginning to walk and now her long legs run and jump. She's growing so quickly and shedding her babyishness faster than I am ready for her to do so. Lately I seem to be clinging to her because I know she only has a few short months before she is no longer "the baby."

I look at these pictures of my Zoe and I see not only the progression of her growth, but how I fell more hopelessly in love with her with every passing month. You think you can't possibly love someone so much and then your heart expands a little bit more.

6 comments:

Stu said...

And then there was three times as much room... Julie, you are such a great mom and you will have always have an endless amount of love to give, as an observer, it has been a joy watching you grow as a mother.

Anonymous said...

Happy day after Zoe's birthday! Hope she had a great one!! The party looked too cute and fun!

Kyla said...

She's so beautiful, Julie.

(Stu's comment totally made my eyes well up.)

Julie said...

Yea...me too.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture mosaic ... happy official birthday sweet girl!

Allison said...

Happy belated birthday, beautiful Zoe. I hope all your dreams will come true, sweet girl.