
All throughout my pregnancies with Athena and Zoe, I shied away from the camera and as a result there are like five pictures of me pregnant with Athena (only because Christmas fell in there) and two pictures pregnant with Zoe. So, as this is my last pregnancy, I'm determined to get over my camera fear and document.
Here's my belly at 20 weeks! I can't believe I'm twenty weeks already. Little "Omega" is starting to kick, but so lightly it isn't anything Chris can feel when he puts his hand on my belly.
I'm going to try to post a belly pic every other week, Chris has promised to help with the next ones.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Belly Pic - 20 weeks
Posted by
Julie
at
8:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Love belly pics...you'll love having them someday, I promise. :)
You look great!
Keep it up Julie! I wish I had more photos of myself like these.
Omega ~ his little name??? So cool.
"Omega" is just a nickname! It means "last one" in Greek...
You know, I have seen photos of someone fully pregnant in a bathing suit . . .
Absolutelly not true at all! There are NO photos of me pregnant in a bathing suit! Are there?
Thank you for the picture! This will be the 1st time I have not seen you pregnant (as you were pregnant with Zoe before you left town).
Anyway - rub the belly for me!
Such a neat picture. I tried to take some pictures of my belly when I was preggo with the twins but didn't do a good job and I just look ridiculous. Keep it up.
I think it's a beautiful idea Julie, you will remember these pregnancy days fondly as the three little liebels grow up so fast. It's such an amazing journey, it's important to have memories to cherish every step. Even when your pregnant in a bathing suit. :D
Aw, I love belly pics! You look adorable!!! And I love the nickname too - precious.
You look great! Congrats again on all the great test results!
Kinda looks like my belly after leaving the all u can eat greek food buffet..
Post a Comment