Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pun'kins

This is probably the first trip of many to the pumpkin patch as I think we're going with Zoe's school next week. Mimi and I took the girls out to a local farm for some hayridin', pumpkin pickin' and asparagus maze gettin' lost in fun!

It's a little odd to be enjoying this activity in the 90 degree heat - a brisk wind and some sweater weather would have made it idyllic. But, I know I won't be complaining in December!

We each got to take a little pumkin home and Zoe took a nap today with hers. Athena named her pumpkin "Coach" because that is what it will turn into. I'm not sure either of them girls are going to stand for carving them - too cruel.


Athena went for the biggest one she could carry.

Zoe's so big yet still so wee.

Not interested in face painting, but they did allow it on their hands.

Waiting for the hayride to start.

Mimi and Athena on the hayride.

Mommy and Zoe enjoying the view.

4 comments:

Damon Orsetti said...

Wow, Zoe is like the same height as Kestian and Adelaide, and they are within one week in age of Athena! I just measured them (half-assly) the other day and they were 3'3" and 3'2.5", which looks just like Zo-zo's height.

Damn Laura and her shortness making our kids not tall!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures, as always. We're like you - I see many pumpkin patch trips between now and Halloween!

Kyla said...

Looks like FUN! We have NEVER done the pumpkin patch thing, but I really think we are going to try this year. I think both kids are finally to the point they'll enjoy themselves.

Oh, Athena cracks me up! I was like "Coach?" but then I got the princess reference. Of course!

sheree said...

cute! I love their "hand paintings" :)